Yamaha SE122 SH PE Silent
- Product is : Nieuw
- Levertijd :
- Leverings kosten :
- Garantie termijn :
- Staat in de Showroom? :
Yamaha SE122 SH PE Silent topmodel
Speel met de CFX vleugel Binaural sample via de hoofdtelefoon, u kunt uw spel ook opnemen en afspelen.
Yamaha Heart, European Soul....zo omschrijft Yamaha haar nieuwe SE series.
En terecht, dit zijn ware meesterwerken voortgekomen uit een combinatie van top Europese materialen en Japans vakmanschap.
- Renner hamerkoppen (Duitsland)
- Bösendorfer (bas)snaren (Oostenrijk)
- zangbodem (Europa)
- kleur: zwart hoogglans
- hoogte: 122 cm
Normale prijs: € 19.260,00
Dera prijs : € 18.260,00
Realistic tonal color for faithful reproduction
- CFX Binaural Sampling
- For the first time ever the Silent Piano™ offers sound sampled from the Yamaha CFX full concert grand piano, supporting the beauty of its clear, vivid tones with the power of this renowned instrument. - Yamaha’s first model with binaural sampling system, enabling reproduction of natural and three-dimensional sound.
[ Binaural sampling system ] A recording system in which microphones are installed in the ears of a dummy (see diagram) so that the sound can be reproduced the way it is heard by the player. - When playing in "Silent" mode, the player feels as though the CFX sounds are coming directly from the piano.
- Maximum simultaneous polyphony of 256 notes
The maximum simultaneous polyphony on the SH type is 256 notes. With the increase in maximum simultaneous polyphony CFX sampling and piano effects can be utilized more effectively for enhanced precision in sound reproduction.
- Large capacity (256MB) of wave memory
This increase in memory capacity enables the SH type to reproduce even the subtle difference in nuances brought by key touch and thus significantly increases the expressivity of performance.
- Four types of piano effects for reproducing sounds that are characteristic of acoustic performance
- String resonance: Reproduces the expressive tonal colors that are created as strings hit by hammers resonate with other strings. - Key-off sampling: Reproduces the subtle changes of sound that occur when the damper touches the strings. - Sustain sampling: Records the rich sounds that are generated as the player depresses a pedal during performance. - Damper resonance: Reproduces the deep and expansive resonance that is generated when the player depresses a pedal. Subtle changes in nuance that occur during the performance can be reproduced faithfully.
Exclusive functions and superb operability of the SH type
The SH type has a built-in metronome that can be used in "Silent" mode so that players can listen to precise rhythm through headphones while they play.
- 19 tonal colors
19 voices, including harpsichord, pipe organ strings, celesta and jazz organ provide a wide range of musical expression.
- Two recording systems (Built-in recorder and USB audio recorder)
- The performance can be recorded in two different ways. It can be recorded either directly to the built-in recorder of a piano, or to a USB audio recorder, in which case the data stored in USB flash memory in WAV format can be played on a PC as well. - Using a built-in recorder is more convenient if the players wish to listen to the recorded piece right away. It allows them to listen to the entire performance of a music piece or to go back and listen to a particular section of the piece. - Since performances are saved in WAV format with a USB audio recorder, they can be recorded onto CDs or played on portable music players.
- User-friendly control panel
Blue-lit control buttons on the front panel are easy to identify and provide superb operability.
Open headphones and a variety of connection terminals
- Open structured headphones that can produce clear, high-quality sound
- The headphones that come exclusively with SH type pianos are designed in a way that minimizes the strain on users after long hours of playing. - This newly employed headphones contribute to the improvement of sound quality as well as to the reduction of fatigue during performance.
- Equipped with AUX and MIDI terminals
- AUX and MIDI terminals allow the sound to be output to a variety of external devices (e.g. stereo components, IC recorders, speakers with built-in amplifiers, stereo systems). - Connecting SH type pianos to external devices such as sound source modules and music players (CD players etc.) via AUX IN terminals allows players to listen to the sound from these external devices on the headphones while they play the piano. - Connecting MIDI devices such as synthesizers to SH type pianos via MIDI OUTPUT terminals allows players to transmit performance information to external devices for playback. - Connecting music sequencers to SH type pianos via MIDI IN terminals allows the players to receive and play back the performance information provided by the sequencers using the sound source of SH type pianos.
European materials, voicing by CFX technicians
At the heart of the sound you’ll find European materials of the highest quality available; specially selected bass strings, hammers and soundboard, all sourced locally to make the SE a truly striking piano. But what really takes Yamaha’s SE Series pianos to a higher level is the craftsmanship lavished by the same team as that which prepares our flagship CFX concert grands. No task has been too great and no detail has been overlooked in making these exquisite instruments: the ultimate embodiment of the piano makers’ art.
Silent Piano Functions
|Staat In showroom||Nee|
U kunt het onderstaande formulier gebruiken, om vragen te stellen over dit product.
U krijgt zo snel mogelijk bericht.